July 13, 2021
Biobarica opened the doors of a new Clínica Quore care centre in Mexico City. The centre is located at Camino de Santa Teresa #1257, Jardines del Pedregal.
It is a non-invasive medical treatment. The patient enters the Hyperbaric Chamber and through a mask breathes high concentrations of oxygen at a pressure higher than normal atmospheric pressure.
Hyperbaric Chamber Therapy contributes to the recovery of different pathologies that present inflammation or pain. It is a safe therapy, as the number of sessions and their duration are always indicated by a doctor.
Due to its physiological therapeutic effects, it is indicated for all pathologies that pass with pain and inflammation, to accelerate rehabilitation times and to favor wound healing.
Its main effects:
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Prevents and treats infections
- Accelerates recovery from injuries
- Promotes the healing of wounds and burns
- Complements neurological rehabilitation
- Improves quality of life
- Medical professionals recommend hyperbaric oxygen therapy to treat the following conditions:
- Acute and chronic wounds
- Rheumatological diseases
- Low back and joint pain
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Pain-related to inflammation
- Diabetic foot
- Injuries after cancer treatment
- Post-surgical wounds
- Chronic wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Acute necrotizing infections
- Facial paralysis
- Parkinson's and Alzheimer's
- Cerebral hypoxia
- Cerebral palsy
- Trauma with neurological damage and/or sequelae
- Muscular, osteoarticular, post-surgical, and traumatic injuries.
To request a consultation at the Quore Clinic, patients can call 55 88 715 396 or email email@example.com