A new center of attention was inaugurated in Medelín, Colombia. The headquarters is located at Cra 48 # 46A Sur-107 Cons. 1317 Consultorios del Sur. Envigado, and will offer the benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy to the community.
Hyperbaric oxygenation treatment is a non-invasive method that consists of supplying oxygen in a pressurized cabin at 1.45 atmospheres (ATM). The normal ambient atmospheric pressure is 1 ATM. Hyperbaric treatment is safe and has many benefits, as it increases in dissolved oxygen in the blood plasma, increases control over infections, reduces inflammation and pain and favors the recovery of different pathologies.
What are the health benefits?
- Increases oxygenation in all tissues, even those that are affected
- It has anti-inflammatory effects
- Stimulates the cells that produce collagen
- Stimulates the immune response
- Increase blood flow
- It has bactericidal and bacteriostatic action
- Accelerates wound healing times
- It produces angiogenesis, which is the stimulation of blood vessel formation
- Promotes the detoxification of gases and toxins
- Accelerates rehabilitation processes in ligament, bone, joint or muscle injuries
- Stimulates the differentiation of bone-forming cells favoring osteogenesis and bone repair
- It is involved in the regulation of oxidative stress
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Increases energy at the cellular level
To request a shift at BioBarica Medellín, call 31559221055
Comments are closed.