By means of the implementation of the forms included in the different websites, regarding services provided by BIOBARICA, users accept the inclusion and treatment of the data they provide in a processing of personal data, of which BIOBARICA is the owner, being able to exercise the pertinent rights as stated in the following clauses.
BIOBARICA CENTER acts as the owner, advisor and content manager of this website. BIOBARICA CENTER informs users that it complies with the current data protection regulations, and particularly, with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and with the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Law 34/2002, of July 11.
All legal texts are available to users and / or interested in the corresponding website.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
BIOBARICA CENTER is responsible for collecting and processing your personal data in relation to the services it provides.
BIOBARICA CENTER is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data. The identifying data of the person responsible for processing are: Europe Medical Treat LLC, 2701 Centerville Rd., New Castle County, Wilmington, Delaware, DE19808, U.S.A.
3. What data do we collect?
In accordance with the provisions in current regulations, BIOBARICA CENTER only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, management and activities attributed by the Law.
Through this website, and with the aim of providing the best service, BIOBARICA CENTER captures information or data that can identify you directly or indirectly: name, surname, email and telephone number.
The users are informed that the information they provide in the forms included in this website is voluntary, although the refusal to provide the requested information may imply the impossibility of accessing the services that require it.
4. For what purpose are we collecting your data?
The purposes and legal basis for which we collect such data are:
– Management of queries and / or appointments made by the user through this website. The legal basis of this treatment is your consent.
It is reported that automated evaluations will not be carried out, nor will user profiles be developed.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In order to obtain the full satisfaction of our clients, we inform you that all the information you have provided us and the information you provide throughout your relationship with BIOBARICA CENTER will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Unless the user has been informed of the possible existence of transfers of their data to third parties, and their consent has been obtained, in no case, except in the cases covered by the current legislation, any third party outside of BIOBARICA CENTER will have access, without the express consent of the users, to their personal data and / or navigation. In the rest of the cases BIOBARICA CENTER will collaborate so that third parties comply with current legislation, although the responsibility will be demandable to the aforementioned third parties.
BIOBARICA CENTER does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of this Website, except in the case that is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
The website has links, applications or functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems. BIOBARICA CERNTER is not responsible for the information collected in these applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties because it has no capacity of management or control over them, being therefore applicable the legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the websites or similar third parties.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
7. What are the rights of the users that provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in the General Data Protection Regulations, and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification, deletion and limitation to processing.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each user by written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID, NIE or Passport, addressed to: Europe Medical
8. Communication of incidence and irregularities
In case of any conduct or situation that could be likely to generate an incidence or irregularity of any kind, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the following address: Europe Medical Treat LLC, 2701 Centerville Rd., New Castle County, Wilmington, Delaware, DE19808, U.S.A.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact BIOBARICA CENTER or write to us at the following address email@example.com. You can also contact our Data Protection Delegate at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Commitment of the user
The user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which are accurate, current and complete for the purpose they are provided, assuming responsibility for the damages, both for loss of profit as for emerging damage, that could be generated by said inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms was of a third party, the user is solely responsible for the correct capture of the consent and information to the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
11. Responsibility of users for use and content
Both the access to our website and the use that may be made of the information and contents included in it will be the sole responsibility of the person who makes it. Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, content and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the legality, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith of the users, who will be entirely responsible for the access and correct use. The users will be obliged to make a reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to current legislation, morals, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or the own company, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are designed.
12. LSSI-CE Information
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the adviser and content management of the web where you can download different applications and / or information is BIOBARICA CENTER with address at 2701 Centerville Rd., New Castle County, Wilmington, Delaware, DE19808, U.S.A., and with the management of the Internet domain https://www.biobarica.com registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications from users and / or interested parties through the e-mail email@example.com.
Any other commercial, administrative or contracting activity of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, owner of this domain.
13. Information about cookies
BIOBARICA CENTER does not assume any responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for emergent damage or lost profit, derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by the Users or third parties.
14. Information on the use of other websites and social networks
The company is only responsible for the contents and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or has a right of similar nature. Any other website or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
BIOBARICA CENTER collaborates in an ordinary way with different applications and Web environments, and always recommends to all users that before accessing these web environments carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and only access them once they have understood and accepted in its entirety legal text.
BIOBARICA CENTER is committed to controlling the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who make an incorrect use in them.
BIOBARICA CENTER recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), for the use of social networks or navigation in Web environments, the execution of the following actions:
- • It is recommended that all users resort to the use of personal pseudonyms or nicknames with which to operate over the Internet, allowing them to have an authentic “digital identity” that does not compromise the security of their personal and professional lives.
- • It is recommended that users take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content in their profiles, since in this case they may be placing the privacy and privacy of people in their environment at risk.
- • It is recommended to adequately configure the degree of privacy of the user profile in the social network, so that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been classified as “friends” have access to the information published in the profile. or “direct contacts” previously by the user.
- • It is recommended to accept as a contact only those people known or with whom you have a prior relationship, not compulsively accepting all contact requests you receive and investigating whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting your contact through the social network.
- • It is recommended not to publish in the user profile physical contact information, which allows anyone to know where they live, where they work or study daily or the leisure places they usually frequent.
- • To the users of microblogging tools it is recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information regarding the places where they are at all times.
- • It is recommended to use and publish only content with respect to which there is sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense protected by national courts.
- • It is recommended that users use different user names and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are members.
- • It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with capital and lowercase letters.
- • It is recommended that all users have installed and properly updated antivirus software on their computers.
- • Minors should not disclose excessive personal data. Never give data to strangers.
- • All the information concerning the website must be read. It explains who are the owners and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- • If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parent tutors is also needed. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network should ask the parents or guardians to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- • Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties, nor shared among friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and / or strangers.
- • Whenever there is any doubt regarding any situation that derives from the use of social networks and collaborating tools, parents or guardians should be asked.
- • The computer must be kept in a common area of the house.
- • Rules should be established on the use of the Internet at home.
- • Parents should know the operation and possibilities of this type of platforms, both positive and negative.
- • Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as establish parent or guardian mail as a secondary contact email.
- • Make sure that age verification controls are in place.
- • Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- • Raise awareness and inform minors about aspects related to security.
- • Explain to children that they never have to meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do so it must always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- • Ensure that minors know the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- • Control the minor’s user profile.
- • Make sure that the child only accesses the pages recommended for their age.
- • Make sure that children do not use their full name.